- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Series: God's Story
In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Max Lucado reveals how your life story is part of a grand, overarching narrative, and helps you see between the lines to witness Gods hand at work. With contemporary anecdotes and New Testament stories, Gods Story, Your Story traces your Saviors unchanging, loving pursuit of you through the chaos of life.
In Gods Story, Your Story Max Lucado casts a fresh perspective on how your daily life relates to Gods grand, epic story. Your journey of faith will come alive as you explore the divine narrative in New Testament and contemporary characters, and discover how the ancient stories of Scripture reveal Gods plans for you today. Join Americas favorite Christian author for a personal look at the story of Gods eternal redemption being told through your individual story right now.
- When Gods Story Becomes Yours
- Ordinary Measures
- You Hear a Voice You Can Trust
- You Wont Be Forsaken
- Your Final Chapter Becomes a Preface
- You Will Finally Graduate
Designed for use with the God's Story, Your Story DVD 9780310889861 (sold separately).
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as senior minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 130 million books in print.
Follow his website at MaxLucado.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides