- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
The Story of Jesus is a short, easy-to-follow ebook that uses the clear, accessible language of the New International Version to offer a revealing, insightful look at the most significant human being who ever lived. Compelling and powerful, it shares Jesus' story in one seamless narrative. Whether its a gift, the basis for a group study, or just a keepsake for yourself, The Story of Jesus is one ebook youll enjoy again and again. NIV ©2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the worlds most popular modern-English Bibleeasy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.
purplebarn3 Stars Out Of 5February 3, 2012purplebarnQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 1I thought this was The Story, and it is only a small part. It is worth the price if you know what you are getting, but seemed a waste for me because it was not what I thought I was buying.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship