Add To Cart
Add To Cart
The Story: Getting to the Heart of God's Story - DVD - Slightly Imperfect
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
To understand the Bible, says author and pastor Randy Frazee, you need bifocal lenses, because two perspectives are involved. The Lower Story, our story, is actually many stories of men and women interacting with God in the daily course of life. The Upper Story is God's story, the tale of his great, overarching purpose that fits all the individual stories together like panels in one unified mural.
Bestselling author Max Lucado also adds some introductory insights.
Through these 31 video sessions, The Story DVD curriculum will open your eyes to God's master-plan as it unfolds in the lives of the Bible's characters. Discover the heart of God's Upper Story and the joy that comes as you align your story with God's. The Story DVD and Participant's Guide (sold separately) are designed for use by groups of all sizes, including small groups and Sunday school and adult education classes, for each of the 31 weeks of The Story church-wide journey.
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.38 (inches)|
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Biblical Subjects
- Slightly Imperfect >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Slightly Imperfect >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Slightly Imperfect >> DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- Slightly Imperfect >> DVDs >> DVD Studies