Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Follow Jesus on his journey to death and resurrection in a way that's never before been told! Blending powerful storytelling with more than 100 exquisite photographs taken from the History Channel's epic miniseries The Bible, this colorful book tells the Easter story in a unique and moving way. A great conversation starter for guests!
Number of Pages: 126
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9 X 7 (inches)|
A Story of God and All of Us: A Novel Based on the Epic TV Miniseries The BibleRoma Downey, Mark BurnettHachette Book Group, USA / 2014 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.00Save 75% ($12.01)
Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross: Experiencing the Passion and Power of EasterEdited by Nancy GuthrieCrossway / 2009 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 46% ($6.00)
Mark Burnett - Multiple Emmy Award winning producer of some of the biggest prime time network television shows in history including Survivor, The Apprentice, Shark Tank and The Voice. Has produced over 2,000 hours of American prime time programming airing in over 70 countries.
This husband and wife duo recently collaborated for their most ambitious project to date: producing together a ten hour global television mini-series titled The Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction