A Fairy Story Come True: Discovering the Afterlife Through Grieving - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Life, death, and what comes afterward are three subjects that people may consider from time to time but don't always make a connection between them. When my mother passed, I immediately saw a connection with how you live today, what death really means, and how it all leads up to your afterlife. The fairy-story-come-true is my reference to the heavenly afterlife, which I started using after reading an article in which Stephen Hawking referred to the idea of an afterlife as a fairy story, or in other words nonsense. However, I was intrigued by his choice of words, because it helped me to truly see death as the beginning and not the end; these thoughts and more Ive written down, because I pray that it will help others to discover the true, cogent aspect of life, death, and what comes afterward.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues