- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Join bestselling author Max Lucado on a journey through the promises of the New Testament and discover your place in God’s plan. Everything changes when you see how your story fits within God’s. Designed for use with the 6-session DVD study. eBook version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Car pools and car crashes. Job changes and joint custody. Life can feel overwhelming and inconsequential at times. But there's more to your story than the chaos, confusion, and clutter of daily life.
Above us and around us God directs a grand saga, written by his hand, orchestrated by his will, unveiled according to his calendar. When you're part of this story, your life has purpose, you recognize your value, and you discover your unique path. In this six-session video-based curriculum (DVD/digital video sold separately), Max Lucado guides you through the events of the New Testament to show you that there's more to your story than you ever imagined.
This study guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection material for between sessions to enhance application of the teaching.
- When You Discover Your Place in God's Plan . . .
- Ordinary Matters
- You Hear a Voice You Can Trust
- You Won't Be Forsaken
- Your Final Chapter Becomes a Preface
- You Will Finally Graduate
Designed for use with the More to Your Story Video Study (sold separately).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides