Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2009|
Angels in the ER: Inspiring True Stories from an Emergency Room DoctorRobert D. LeslieHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.00)
Blind Hope: An Unwanted Dog and the Woman She RescuedKim Meeder, Laurie SacherMultnomah Books / 2010 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 49 Reviews Video
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)
Bridge Called Hope: Stories of Triumph from the Ranch of Rescued DreamsKim MeederMultnomah Books / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)
The secret ingredient is love.
It was a short distance from Anne Beiler's little town in the heart of Mennonite country to her humble farmer's stand that would become the first Auntie Anne's Pretzel store. But it was a long life journey for Anne to get there. Twist of Faith is more than the inspiring story of building a successful business; it's a personal journey of faith and forgiveness.
From the death of her young daughter to surviving the rigors of building a successful business to struggles with depression, Anne offers a deeply personal view of her life. She says, "If you knew my life and understood where I came from, you would agree that Auntie Anne's, Inc. is a modern day business miracle."
Twist of Faith is an inspiring look at the life of a woman who went from an 8th-grade Amish education to founding Auntie Anne's, Inc., the world's largest mall-based pretzel franchise.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living