Add To Cart
|Title: The Story of Me: Babies, Bodies and a Very Good God|
By: Stan Jones, Brenna Jones
Number of Pages: 48
Publication Date: 2019
|Weight: 4 ounces|
Series: God's Design for Sex
Stock No: WW581332
Christian Book Award: ECPA Medallion of Excellence
Young children can begin to develop a wondrous appreciation for Gods marvelous gift of sexuality by understanding some of the basics of fetal development. In this book we discuss the growth of a child inside a mothers body and the birth process. With such instruction, young children begin to develop a trust for Gods law and to see God as a lawgiver who has the best interests of His people at heart. God is the giver of good gifts!
Designed for ages 35, and using age-appropriate language and illustrations, this book explains to young children the marvelous bodies God gave them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Health >> Sex Ed & Abstinence
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.