Add To Cart
- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|Jesus Changing Water Into Wine||N/A||Album Only|
Speed Sketch is simply Scripture - brought to life! Engaging video-accelerated illustrations with six Stories of Jesus in John will captivate both children and adults. Each story contains two English and two Spanish narrations for the following Scripture stories:
1. Jesus Calls the Disciples (John 1:35-51; Luke 5:1-11, 26-31).
2. Jesus Changing Water into Wine (John 2:1-11).
3. The Samaritan Woman (John 4:1-42).
4. Lazarus (John 11:1-44).
5. Jesus Appears to the Disciples, and Emmaus (John 20:19-29; Luke 24:13-35).
6. The Great Fish Catch (John 21).
Free online lesson plans, coloring pages, activity options, memory verse activities and object lessons are available. Narration options: (1) English children's paraphrase (2) English NIV (1984) Scripture reading (3) Spanish children's paraphrase (4) Spanish NVI Scripture reading. Use it on its own or as a supplement to another curriculum. Families will also enjoy watching at home.
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Speed Sketch Bible Stories
Bible Colour and Learn: 17 People in The Life of JesusDay One Publications / 2007 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$5.00Save 10% ($0.51)
Jesus Feeds 5,000, Mary and Martha, and Other Bible Stories: Volume 4Sparkhouse Family / 2015 / DVD$3.99 Retail:Video
$14.99Save 73% ($11.00)
- Jesus Calls the Disciples (John 1:35?51; Luke 5:1?11)
- Jesus Changing Water into Wine (John 2:1?11)
- The Samaritan Woman (John 4:1?42)
- Lazarus (John 11:1?44)
- Jesus Appears to the Disciples (John 20:24?29; Luke 24:13?44)
- The Great Fish Catch (John 21)
Each of the six stories is in turn narrated in four ways: (1) an English childrens paraphrase, (2) an English Scripture reading (NIV), (3) a Spanish childrens paraphrase; and (4) a Spanish Scripture reading.