- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
Stop Hurting Start Healing is a wellspring of life born from Gods Word and the authors many years of experience of victoriously walking people through their healing journey. You, too, can live in a place of complete forgiveness and experience freedom from anger and bitterness.
Recover all the enemy has stolen from youtoday! You can stop hurting and start healingnow! Gods refreshing, healing water of His Word cleanses and makes you whole.
Pastor Gaspar Anastasi puts you on the path to both inner healing and physical wholeness. Even medical science traces some common diseases to damaged emotions and past hurts. You will:
· Learn how to leave past hurts in the past.
· Start healing through the powerful force of forgiveness.
· Receive deliverance and be released into the promises of God emotionally, physically, spiritually, and generationally.
The Bible warns that roots of bitterness cause trouble; yet many Christians are entangled with "troubles" and suffer from fear, depression, broken and dysfunctional relationships, and even physical sicknesses that are linked to our inner world.
Stop Hurting Start Healing is founded on the conviction that Jesus wants to heal every part of youbody, soul, and spirit. You will be empowered with the key to unlock healing in every aspect of your life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues