- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Every Christian should have a story of faith to tell. When we take time to recognize God’s hand in our everyday lives, our stories of faith will write themselves.
Within the pages of this book you will be inspired to:
Spend time daily reading God’s Word.
Spend time daily pouring out your heart to the only one who can move heaven and earth to meet your specific needs.
Spend time daily anticipating the Good Shepherd to lead you in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Start recording your own stories of faith to pass on as a legacy to the next generation.
Sometimes we believers carry a false sense of failure, thinking we are simply not doing enough for the Lord. What we often fail to remember is it is not what we do for the Lord that grows our faith, but what we allow Him to do for us and through us. The first mindset causes us to focus on ourselves and fuels our desire for the recognition and accolades only the Lord deserves. The second mindset gives glory where glory is due. God is to be glorified in our lives every day.
May you be encouraged.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Journaling
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer