Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Number of Pages: 152
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 7.40 X 5.00 X 0.40 (inches)|
Series: Just Grace
A fun new boy has just moved in next door to Grace’s best friend, Mimi. When Grace has to go away on a family trip during school, she is terrified that when she comes back Mimi will be best friends with Max instead! After her trip, not only does it seem her fear has come true, but Mimi is even friends with the disgusting Sammy. Now Just Grace has to team up with two other Graces in her third-grade class for a school project, including the Big Meanie.
Charise Mericle Harper is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including the Just Grace series and the Next Best Junior Chef series. Charise lives in Oregon. Visit Charise at chariseharper.com and on Twitter at @ChariseHarper.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books >> Children >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor