- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.70 (inches)|
Never let the Disappointment of Today Rob You of the Destination of Tomorrow!
Is it possible to still believe...even after you experience pain, loss, and hardship? Yes! If you have ever gone through the struggles of life, or are currently facing them, this message is for you!
Struggles are common to everyonefinancial crisis, relationship issues, health problems, loss, fear, failure, etc. Whats uncommon is the person who goes through the storms of life… and comes out stronger on the other side!
In iBelieve, Andy Thompson motivates you to have uncommon faith in every season of your life.
Learn how to:
- Focus on hope and possibility hidden in your circumstances. Your secret to staying encouraged, no matter what storms you face!
- Experience joy, peace, and strength. Stand on solid Truth and stop being tossed around by fickle feelings!
- Overcome your fears. Practical keys to walking through negative fears and embracing positive fear!
- Unlock unseen realities through faith. Tools to help you believe for miracles and stand unshakable during opposition.
Winners win…even when they lose!
Dont be overwhelmed and defeated by your circumstances! Discover how to still believe for an abundant and fulfilling life... no matter what storms comes against you!
Andy Thompson is the founder and senior pastor of World Overcomers Christian Church in North Carolina as well as a graduate of Rhema Bible College. He is a highly requested speaker, having received invitations from TD Jakes, Kenneth Hagin and has appeared on The 700 Club, Daystar and TBN. Pastor Andy resides in the Raleigh area with his wife LaShawna, their daughter and triplet sons.
|Email me when this product is available.|