Sticky Teams: Keeping Your Leadership Team and Staff on the Same Page
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Sticky Teams: Keeping Your Leadership Team and Staff on the Same Page|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2010
Stock No: WW2134EB
Learn the secrets to building and maintaining a healthy, productive, and unified ministry team that sticks together for the long haul.
Serving as a church leader can be a tough calling. Whatever your role, odds are you've known your share of the frustration and disillusionment that comes with turf battles, conflicting vision, and marathon meetings. You may have asked yourself, "How did it get this way?"
With twenty years of front-line ministry experience, Larry Osborne understands congregations (as baffling as they can sometimes be) and he know how the best-intentioned teams can become disrupted and disunified. With this book, he aims to shore up the foundation of a healthy team--what does a unified and thriving church leadership look like and how can it be achieved?
Sticky Teams is divided into three main sections, dealing with key aspects of what it takes to develop long-term, efficient harmony:
- Landmines and Roadblocks exposes the organizational structures, policies, and traditions that can unintentionally sabotage even the best of teams. You'll discover strategies for managing conflicts and getting around obstacles.
- Equipped for Ministry explores what it takes to get everyone on the same page and headed in the same direction. Chapters deal with practical tips for board, staff, and congregational alignment.
- Communication examines what it takes to keep everyone on the same page, with a special emphasis on some especially dicey areas and issues of ministry, such as conversations about money.
Whatever your situation; from start-up phase, to mid-sized, to megachurch, Osborne has been there. As the pastor of North Coast Church, he's walked his board, staff, and congregation through the process of becoming more genuinely unified, and, because of that, better able to carry out God's design for his church.
With warm encouragement and insight, he shares expertise that most pastors and leadership teams learn only from long experience: how to invest the time to create church harmony and how to lead so that unity is maintained long-term.
Larry Osborne is a teaching pastor at North Coast Church in northern San Diego County. North Coast is widely recognized as one of the most influential and innovative churches in America. Osborne speaks extensively on the subjects of leadership and spiritual formation. His books include Sticky Teams, Sticky Church, 10 Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe, and Spirituality for the Rest of Us. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Oceanside, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.