- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Sticks and Stones is for parents, youth leaders, and small group leaders to use in helping teens cope with the various issues relating to teasing, taunting, and harassment by: identifying key issues related to bullying, offering practical steps for teaching teens how to handle teasing and how to become an interceder for victims of teasing, and examining the spectrum of bullying from teasing and taunting to physical violence. Adults and teens will be encouraged to take a proactive role, not only in helping victims, but also in targeting the potential for bullying teens and putting an end to the destructive cycle.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents