8 Steps to Achieve Your Destiny: Lead Your Life with Purpose - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2016
Unforeseen problems. Unanticipated market changes. Unexpected organizational conflicts. No leader is immune to the shifting circumstances and events that can challenge or stymie their professional or organizational progress. Advance warning of these oncoming storms, together with adequate preparation, can mean the difference between disaster and success. Using a wealth of examples gleaned from today's top organizations, Dr. Samuel Chand lays a solid foundation to prepare today's leaders for the unavoidable difficulties. Whether you run a corporation, a non-profit organization, or a church,8 Steps to Achieve Your Destiny will provide insight into eight issues every leader must face. These include: Getting the most out of people Dealing with unexpected pains Why it's necessary for leaders to make friends with their plans Ten tools for gaining new perspective Discerning your essential priorities Coping with changing passions Why preparation is more important than planning Exploring new possibilities 8 Steps to Achieve Your Destiny is certain to become a necessary reference that will assist you in equipping your organization for future success.
Dr. Sam Chand serves pastors, ministries and businesses as a leadership architect and change strategist. He has served as senior pastor, college president, chancellor, and president emeritus. He personally consults, mentors and coaches some of the country's largest church pastors, speaks regularly at leadership conferences, churches, corporations, leadership roundtables, minister's conferences, seminars and other leadership development opportunities. He was named in the top-30 global leadership gurus list. His singular vision for his life is to help others succeed. Dr. Chand develops leaders through leadership consultations, leadership resources-books, CDs, and leadership speaking. Leaders are using Dr. Chand's books as handbooks worldwide in leadership development.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational