Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Organizing school-based curriculum planning
- Developing, adapting, and implementing classroom units
- Engaging the head and the heart through effective learning activities
- Evaluating curriculum resources
- Realizing Christian approaches in the subject disciplines
- Becoming a curriculum leader in a school
Series: ACSI Bible
Curious GeorgeKitchener, ONAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2011Curious GeorgeKitchener, ONAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I am using this book for a course about curriculum design, and it is excellent for Christian teachers whether they teach in a Christian school setting or a public one. It gets you thinking at a deeper level of what and how to teach students so that what they learn has meaning for them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.