Discover the key steps to building a healthy stepfamily with stepfamily expert Ron L. Deal. Through eight engaging sessions, you'll learn solutions for everyday living and glean valuable insight and practical tips for becoming a smart stepfamily. Each group leader and participant will need a copy of The Smart Stepfamily, Revised and Expanded Edition book and The Smart Stepfamily Participant's Guide.
Practical Solutions to the Issues Stepfamilies Face
In the eight-session DVD--ideal for small groups, seminars, or individual couples--the author offers usable solutions for everyday living, practical tips for raising stepkids, and ways to strengthen the couple's marriage.
Ron L. Deal is founder of Smart Stepfamilies™, Director of FamilyLife Blended™, the author of The Smart Stepdad and Dating and the Single Parent, and coauthor of The Smart Stepmom and The Remarriage Checkup. Ron is a licensed marriage and family therapist who frequently appears in the national media, including FamilyLife Today, Focus on the Family, and The 700 Club. Ron and his wife, Nan, and their sons live in Little Rock, Arkansas. Learn more at RonDeal.org.
Disc One (total running time 1:52:27)
- Session 1: Becoming a Smart Stepfamily
- Session 2: STEP Up to Discover a Redemptive God
- Session 3: STEP Down Your Expectations
- Session 4: STEP Through the Wilderness Wanderings
Disc Two (total running time 1:36:01)
- Session 5: Two-STEP Your Marriage
- Session 6: Side STEP Common Pitfalls
- Session 7: STEP in Line With the Parenting Team
- Session 8: STEP Over Into the Promised Land