Step-by-Step Spirituality for Deacons / Digital original - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abbey Press
Publication Date: 2014
In this book, Deacon Eddie Ensley explores ways that permanent deacons can enrich their prayer and ministry through "lectio divina," a renewed appreciation for the "Liturgy of the Hours," and entering into a fuller sense of "diakonia." The stories and insights in this book are truly tools for faith enrichment and "becoming one with God" in prayer and ministry.
Deacon Eddie Ensley, Ph.D., is a permanent deacon in the diocese of Savannah and currently serves St. Anne Church in Columbus, Georgia. He speaks at retreats, missions, and conferences throughout the country. Deacon Ensley holds a masters degree in Pastoral Studies from Loyola University and a doctorate in Clinical Pastoral Counseling from Cornerstone University. He has authored more than 10 books on spirituality and pastoral care, and his most recent book is Healing the Soul: Finding Peace and Consolation When Life Hurts. A noted retreat director, Deacon Ensley, along with Deacon Robert Herrmann, have also led deacon retreats and canonical retreats across the country. To request more information about their retreat offerings and Deacon Ensleys publications, please contact them at 706-322-8840, visit their website www.parishmission.net, or email Deacon Ensley at email@example.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership