Staying One, Remaining Open: Educating Leaders for a 21st Century Church - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
To honor the deanship of his predecessor, Martha J. Horne, Ian S. Markham, dean of Virginia Theological Seminary, challenged his faculty colleagues to reflect on living with a divided mind, where learning and living go hand in hand with diversity, division, protracted discussions, and lasting disagreements. Faculty members discuss Gods mission for the Church as it worships and finds its life in prayer; and as it opens the Bible and finds not one voice but many as it interprets and preaches the Holy Scriptures of the Christian Church. These are the reflections of a community, which works to remain one and to remain open.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational