Staying in bounds: straight talk on boundaries for effective ministry - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2010
Boundaries are healthy and necessary parts of life and ministry. Staying in Bounds provides straight-talk guidance to ministers and other leaders of churches and faith-based organizations on the what, why, and how of relational boundaries. Provides guidance on identifying, implementing, and enforcing healthy boundaries, with a special focus on ministry settings. The author develops the concept of boundaries from psychological and theological perspectives, discusses the benefits of boundaries, and then explains the importance of healthy boundaries in the church.
Eileen Schmitz serves as Director of PASTORCareSM for Personal Assistance Services, a counseling and life management firm. She is a licensed professional counselor in the state of Missouri and provides consultation and counseling services to pastors, their families and parishioners from many denominational traditions who face challenges in life, ministry and faith. Eileens great passion is to help people integrate their faith into their daily lives, experience a deep and vibrant relationship with God and pursue what is good: to act justly, love kindness and walk humbly with God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry