- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
“Starve Cancer and Cook Your Way to a Healthy Lifestyle” is a collection of recipes that I developed to help the millions of women living with breast cancer, like me. It focuses on removing alcohol, caffeine, canned products, dairy, red meat, or added sugar from your meals, while helping you in maintaining a delicious and balanced diet. However, this cookbook isn’t just for people suffering from cancer. It’s also beneficial for anyone who simple wants a healthier diet.
“Starve Cancer and Cook Your Way to a Healthy Lifestyle” includes recipes for a variety of delicious appetizers, soups, salads, entrees, and desserts. They are all easy to follow and take very little time to prepare.
A portion of the proceeds from this cookbook will go to breast cancer research.
“We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are.”
-Adelle Davis (1904-1974)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Special Diet >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns