Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2010
Chap Clark, PhD (Univ. of Denver), has more than 25 years of experience in youth and family ministry. He is Associate Provost for Regional Campuses and Special Projects and Professor of Youth, Family, and Culture at Fuller Theological Seminary. Chaps extensive books, articles, and videos focus primarily on relationships. Among his many books are Hurt and Hurt 2.0; Disconnected: Parenting Teens in a MySpace World (coauthored with his wife, Dee); and Deep Justice in a Broken World. Chap and Dee live in Gig Harbor, Washington.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education