- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the DVD study, this study guide will help you dig deeper into the teachings and apply what you have learned. In this four-session video Bible study, bestselling author and pastor Andy Stanley takes a closer look at one of the unique things Christians believe: God became one of us. Why in the world would God do that?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
In this four-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), bestselling author and pastor Andy Stanley takes a closer look at one of the unique things Christians believe: God became one of us. Why in the world would God do that? Why would God leave the comfort and recognition of heaven to live on this ball of dirt in a time before morphine and indoor plumbing when the best of conditions barely paralleled the worst of modern-day conditions? Why?We think we know why He died. But what compelled him to live as one of us?
- To Communicate and Demonstrate
- Like Son, Like Father
- Putting Religion in Its Place
As the founder of North Point Ministriescomprised of six churches in the Atlanta area serving more than 36,000 people weekly, as well as a network of 30 churches around the globeAndy Stanley is uniquely positioned to reach an engaged and ever-growing ministry.
Designed for use with the Why in the World Video Study (sold separately).
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 50 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 90,000 people weekly. As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over six million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; Visioneering; and Next Generation Leader, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America. Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines