- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
As I was writing about my surprise, unplanned retirement, I came to realize I needed to go back into my past in order to answer my questions about my present and to move into my future. I needed to find some peace about this latest transition. I had reached the top of the pay scale, and my principal, needing to reinforce her power status, recently pushed me into an early, unplanned retirement, which is the basis of this book. Her constant harassment tore me into pieces, but God was able to use this transition along with some of my others to reassemble the pieces and guide me into a new life. Transitions may involve an end, but they can also usher in a bright new beginning!
I hope and pray that experiencing how God and I have faced some of the disturbing transitions in my life might help you or a loved one through some of the challenges you face in life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Retirement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging