How to Start a New Service: Your Church Can Reach New People - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
"People today want choices; in their cars, their cereals, their detergents, their television programs." So how do you entice non-churchgoers to visit your church? Offer them a choice of worship services! In this practical guide, you'll learn the benefits of offering an "alternative" service, and how to get one started in your own congregation.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 1997
Charles Arn is president of Church Growth, Inc., and editor of The Growth Report. In addition to having written numerous other books, including Catch the Age Wave, he has taught at several seminaries and conducted seminars for churches and pastors across the nation. He is a graduate of Seattle Pacific University and holds a doctorate from the University of Southern California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship