Start Here: Doing Hard Things Right Where You Are - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Blasting past mediocrity, the Harris brothers challenged teens to move beyond their comfort zones in Do Hard Things. What's next? In this follow-up to their bestseller, they help kids overcome common hurdles as they seek to change the world. Learn how to inspire others, stay motivated, discover what your hard thing is, and more, with stories from real-life rebelutionaries like you! 162 pages, softcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Alex and Brett Harris are the coauthors of the best-selling book Do Hard Things, which they wrote when they were eighteen. Today, the twins speak regularly to audiences of thousands on The Rebelution Tour; maintain a large online community through their blog, TheRebelution.com; and have been featured on CNN, MSNBC, NPR, and in the New York Times. Raised in Portland, Oregon, the brothers currently attend Patrick Henry College in Virginia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth