- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
Being a mom is all of it: light and dark, highs and lows, fever pitch frustration and all-consuming love. By now, you already know that with great love comes great joy . . . and great pain. It can be crazy-making! But it doesnt have to be.
In Starry-Eyed, MOPS director of marketing Mandy Arioto reveals how the brightest and darkest moments of motherhood alike can become a sacredand sanity-saving opportunity to encounter God. There is a way to flourish in the midst of it all, and it starts with embracing the light and darkness in life with expectation and awe.
Heartening, enchanting, and always unflinchingly honest, Starry-Eyed will show you how to find the unexpected grace in your life as a woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. Consider this your heart-to-heart sit-down with a woman whos been there, and can help you find fresh eyes to see how beauty and pain can mingle with purpose.
Mandy Arioto, as President and CEO for MOPS International, represents the voice of the organizations 130,000+ mother members. A recognized speaker, Mandy addresses faith, modern motherhood, and cultural trends for both national and international audiences, and she has also been featured on MSN, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, and USA Today. She and her husband are in the throes of raising three young kids to be adventurous, tender-hearted world-changers. Follow Mandy at www.mandyarioto.com and mops.org, and be sure to catch her Have More Fun podcast.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues