- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 1994
The Bible says the universe is just thousands of years old, and yet we can see stars that are billions of light-years away. Until now, creation scientists have not had a satisfactory answer to this puzzle, but the new cosmology outlined in this book offers a fresh and scientifically sound solution. Though he challenges some traditional creationist theories, Dr. Humphreys takes Scripture very straightforwardly, upholding its inerrancy and the idea of a young universe as he explains days one through four of creation week.
This book not only contains an easy-to-read popular summary of this new cosmology, but also two technical papers which were very well received at the Third International Conference on Creationism. In this enlightening book Dr. Humphreys answers questions such as:
- How do you explain distant starlight in a young universe?
- How should a creationist answer the challenges that arise when faced with traditional cosmology?
- Doesn't distant starlight prove evolution?
Dr. Humphreys was awarded his PhD in physics from Louisiana State University in 1972, by which time he was a fully convinced creationist. He has retired from Sandia National Laboratories, and continues to serve as a resource scientist for AIG to assist with questions and information concerning physics, astronomy, and cosmology.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Creation Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific