Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 105
Publication Date: 1991
|Dimensions: 8.53 X 7.50 X 0.29 (inches)|
Driven by the desire to help her three-year-old daughter settle down into a peaceful night's sleep, Maureen Garth devised meditations that would help her daughter feel secure and cared for. Starbright is a collection of the stories Garth created as her child grew older. These innovative meditations are simple visualizations parents and teachers can read to their children to help them sleep, develop concentration, awaken creativity, and learn to quiet themselves.
"Unfortunately, a lot of children have trouble learning these techniques by the time they are seven or eight," writes Garth. "Relaxation and visualization, if taught at an earlier age, could enhance not only children's school work but other areas of their lives. Their concentration would improve; their artistic abilities would develop; they would feel more centered; their daydreaming could not only bring joy, but be constructive."
In her engaging, warm, and personal style, Garth teaches parents how to help their children relax, concentrate, and develop artistic and mental abilities, as well as enjoy a good night's sleep.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children