- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Grade Level▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: New Inductive Study
Jesus is coming soon! Many Christians feel inadequate and worry about this event. By delving into and applying the wisdom the apostle Paul shares with the Thessalonians, they can become confident in their walk with God.
Emily5 Stars Out Of 5Great for small groupOctober 3, 2014EmilyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this in our small group. It is great in that it has personal and group discussion questions. It really allows you to learn, especially with chronological references.
remfrogOakland, MDAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful study guide to 1 & 2 ThessaloniansJune 27, 2012remfrogOakland, MDAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has helped with my study in 1 & 2 Thessalonians. We are currently in those books in SS class and the additional study has been very helpful. The Inductive Bible study books really get into the depth of the books.
Christine Dunsmore5 Stars Out Of 5January 27, 2009Christine DunsmoreThe NISS study of Thessalonians is ideal for those who do not have the time to do the Precept Upon Precept study. You will still receive all the life application principles this epistle offers invoking good discussion amongst the group.
Reyna5 Stars Out Of 5September 10, 2008ReynaDid this study with a group several years ago... I love Precept studies... the Word is so fresh with no denominational slant to it... you learn what it says and where it says it, not just learning someone's opinion...
Carolyn Bostian4 Stars Out Of 5June 23, 2008Carolyn BostianI ordered this for myself just so that I would stay grounded in the Word during the summer months while no Bible Studies are going on at church. It only takes minutes a day and adds direction for daily study. I love Kay Arthur and do the Precept Bible Studies during the rest of the year.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible