- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
Many people say they would pray more if they believed their prayers were heard and answered. But, five Christian women in four states, who through daily, consistent prayer with one another over the phone lines for five years, assert that God is still in the business of miracles.
Standing in the Gap: Power of the Prayer Line will:
Equip you with practical, Bible-based prayer principles.
Share specific, faith-filled prayers that were actually answered.
Provide real-life stories of everyday people in extraordinary situations who experienced the miraculous.
Teach you how to form your own powerful prayer line.
By learning the key principles and hearing real people share their experiences, you will learn how to stand in the gap for loved ones, and see God move when you pray.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Praying Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer