- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)
Series: New Inductive Study
1-2 Thessalonians: Wesley Bible StudiesWesleyan Publishing House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)
1 & 2 Thessalonians & Titus: Living Faithfully in View of Christ's ComingJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Walking in Power, Love, and Discipline (1 & 2 Timothy and Titus)Kay Arthur, David Lawson, Bob VereenHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 55% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW90811X
Free from Bondage God's Way (Galatians & Ephesians)Kay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$8.99Save 50% ($4.50)
Jesus is coming soon! Many Christians feel inadequate and worry about this event. By delving into and applying the wisdom the apostle Paul shares with the Thessalonians, they can become confident in their walk with God.
Kay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages.
Emily5 Stars Out Of 5Great for small groupOctober 3, 2014EmilyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this in our small group. It is great in that it has personal and group discussion questions. It really allows you to learn, especially with chronological references.
remfrogOakland, MDAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful study guide to 1 & 2 ThessaloniansJune 27, 2012remfrogOakland, MDAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has helped with my study in 1 & 2 Thessalonians. We are currently in those books in SS class and the additional study has been very helpful. The Inductive Bible study books really get into the depth of the books.
Christine Dunsmore5 Stars Out Of 5January 27, 2009Christine DunsmoreThe NISS study of Thessalonians is ideal for those who do not have the time to do the Precept Upon Precept study. You will still receive all the life application principles this epistle offers invoking good discussion amongst the group.
Reyna5 Stars Out Of 5September 10, 2008ReynaDid this study with a group several years ago... I love Precept studies... the Word is so fresh with no denominational slant to it... you learn what it says and where it says it, not just learning someone's opinion...
Carolyn Bostian4 Stars Out Of 5June 23, 2008Carolyn BostianI ordered this for myself just so that I would stay grounded in the Word during the summer months while no Bible Studies are going on at church. It only takes minutes a day and adds direction for daily study. I love Kay Arthur and do the Precept Bible Studies during the rest of the year.
Q: Is there a leaders guide to Kay Arthurs's Standing Firm in These Last Days Bible Study?
No, all leader notes are located in the study book itself.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible