- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Luke Lang has spent much of his life standing out and feeling left out. He's a self-proclaimed "freak of nature" who has spent more than twenty years working with teenagers. Throughout his life, Luke has learned to accept and celebrate his weaknesses as he has come to realize that God can do extraordinary things through extremely ordinary people. He is a cartoonist, a speaker at camps and retreats, and currently volunteers in his church's youth group. Luke is married to Diana, and they live in North Carolina with their daughter Delanie, their two beagles, and Luke's extensive Pez dispenser collection.
Beth5 Stars Out Of 5December 9, 2009BethI highly, highly recommend this book. I read it in one sitting primarily because I could not put it down. It has so many wonderful nuggets that carried with me. I love how Luke interweaves humor, stories, scripture, cartoons, encouragement, honesty and openness with real-life examples. It is great read for someone who's mind tends to wander! Many times I was laughing out loud and nodding my head in agreement. I just loved so much about this book. If you have any insecurities,feel like you've struggled fitting in, or you know someone who struggles with this, buy this and read it today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth