Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
Understanding the fundamentals of grammar is the first step to impressive writing. This series will walk your students through the rules of grammar by explaining proper verb tense, nouns, phrases, participles and more. These videos will also illustrate common errors, such as dangling prepositions, run-on sentences and faulty parallels. Includes Programs 1-6, on 6 DVDs.
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.