Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
Do you know where your sphenoid bone is? Well you should! The Standard Deviants will take you on a fun-filled tour of the bones of the human body, from the skull to the toes and everything in between. By the time you're done, you'll know a lot more about your insides, without even having to take an x-ray! So let the Standard Deviants help you bone-up on your anatomy knowledge. 26 minutes.