Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
Whether you're young or old, you can take steps to prevent disease. Discover some of the causes of the major diseases, like cancer and diabetes, and what you can do to lower your risk of getting them. 15 minutes.