Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
See how calculus saves the day no matter what the problem. The Standard Deviants figure out the cheapest sized delivery box for Uncle Skippy's premium edible dirt business, find the instantaneous velocity of a Volkswagen Beetle being chased by stampeding elephants, and see how far a chicken can throw an egg. 26 minutes.