Welcome to the world of Standard Deviants School,
where learning is anything but standard. Standard Deviants School
is a topic-based video series designed specifically for use in the classroom:
- Each program concentrates on a single topic - no winding or waiting to cover the specific material you need.
- Each program contains full public performance rights.
- 10-26 minutes per program - enough to illustrate or reinforce your lesson without dominating class time.
- Humorous skits, mnemonics and computer graphics will help students understand and remember the material.
- Co-written and reviewed by professors from leading universities.
The Standard Deviants give an overview of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the federal government. Discover one of the key parts of our democracy: the system of checks and balances. 21 minutes.