- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Bestselling author and hunting enthusiast Steve Chapman (A Look at Life from a Deer Stand, 300,000 copies sold) takes readers to the woods to experience the thrill of the hunt and the joy of spending one-on-one time with their children. Through heart-tugging adventures of fathers with their sons and daughters, readers will discover
- the powerful bond hunting together forges between parent and child
- surprising ways hunting skills can help a child achieve success
- life-changing insights fathers and children learn from each other
- the wonderful joy of shared adventures to reminisce about
- the extraordinary attributes of God revealed in creation
Dads have a lot of wisdom and knowledge to share! With Dad on a Deer Stand encourages them to take their children on outdoor adventures, draw on nature to reveal how awesome and extraordinary God is, and use their life experiences to help sons and daughters grow up strong.