- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
This companion study guide draws on the stories in A Look at Life from a Deer Stand to encourage men to deepen their spiritual walk with the Lord and discover how biblical truths and wisdom can make their lives richer and more meaningful. By focusing on the outdoors, men of all ages will enjoy discovering new insights about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
Short prayers, questions that combine hunting and biblical wisdom to promote growth, and discussions that center on being in the woods encourage men to share their own experiences and faith.
Perfect for individuals and small groups.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry