Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Join Our Daily Bread author Dave Branon for an investigation into the book of Philippians. As you read the words of the apostle Paul and enter the story and lives of believers in ancient Philippi, you'll uncover a spiritual foundation that makes us strong and unshaken in our faith during the trials of life.
Featuring 48 life lessons written in a down-to-earth style, this creative commentary-and-devotional combination brings clarity to Scripture and challenges us to be grounded in Christ no matter what life may bring. Perfect for individual or small group study.
|Title: Stand Firm: 48 Life-Guides from Philippians - eBook|
By: Dave Branon
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Our Daily Bread Publishing
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW75177EB
Dave Branon is a senior editor for Our Daily Bread Publishing and has written articles for the Our Daily Bread devotional booklet since 1988. Among his seventeen published books are Heads Up Sports Devotions, Living the Psalms Life, Stand Firm, and Beyond the Valley. Dave and his wife, Sue, live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality