Dance, Stand, Run: The God-Inspired Moves of a Woman on Holy Ground - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Dance, Stand, Run: The God-Inspired Moves of a Woman on Holy Ground - eBook|
By: Jess Connolly
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2017
Stock No: WW91597EB
Abundant life is within your reach. Join Jess Connolly as she casts a fresh vision for how to break free of cheap grace and empty rule-keeping and change the world rather than be changed by it. Spoiler alert: it's a beautiful thing.
Grace is always good news. But it's not cheap--true grace compels us to change, and that's where holiness comes in.
Jess Connolly--beloved writer, speaker, business coach, coauthor of Wild and Free, and author of You Are the Girl for the Job--will be the first to admit that not long ago, like many women, she grasped grace but forgot about holiness. Through story and study, Dance, Stand, Run charts her discovery that holiness was never meant to be a shaming reminder of what we "should" do, but rather a profound privilege of becoming more like Christ.
Dance, Stand, Run is an invitation to the daughters of God to step into the movements of abundant life: dancing in grace, standing firm in holiness, and running on mission. Jess will help you to:
- Embrace your identity as a holy daughter of God
- Break free of cheap grace and empty rule-keeping
- Live out your holy influence with confidence before a watching world
Want to go deeper? Study guide and video study also available.
Jess Connolly is a woman who wants to leave her generation more in awe of God than she found it. She is passionate about family, Gods Word, and seeing women take their place in the kingdom. Shes an author, a church leader, and a coach.
Shes written nine books, including Wild and Free with Hayley Morgan, You Are the Girl for the Job, and Breaking Free from Body Shame.
Jess and her husband, Nick, live in Charleston, South Carolina, where theyve planted Bright City Church. They have four wild and hilarious kids: Elias, Gloriana, Benjamin, and Cannon. They also have an unruly dog named Deacon.
Follow her on Instagram at @jessaconnolly or on her website: jessconnolly.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.