Can You Stand to be Blessed?: Insights to Help You Survive the Peaks and Valleys
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.13 X 0.50 (inches)|
See Yourself as Blessed in Every Season of Life
We all want to be blessed. We desire health, happiness, promotion, joy, financial security, peace, good relationships, and every quality signifying that blessing and abundance are flowing in our lives.
So how do you continue to live blessed even when you are going through lifes valleys?
Everyone faces difficult timesseasons where we dont feel blessed. God wants to mold and shape you into a person who sees yourself as blessed, not because of your circumstances, but because this is your God-assigned identity!
In this classic book from Bishop T.D. Jakes, you will discover how to:
- walk in a blessed identity, no matter what season or circumstance comes your way.
- unlock inner strength to persevere, even when you feel like you can no longer go on.
- exchange your stress and worry for gratitude and thanksgiving.
- become a person God can trust with Heavens blessing and abundance.
Whether you are standing on the highest peak of victory, or feel like you are sinking into the valley of trial, once you start to see yourself as blessed, you will be positioned to thrive in every season!
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Personal Growth
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth