- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Crash! Sundays attendance was chaos. Anger, shock, curiosity, and despair rocked our group. What happened?
This was the beginning of a year and a half of my home church searching for a new pastor. In desperation, I began reading the Bible, looking for truth, hope, and faithfulness. This book comes from my journal as I wrote down things I learned afresh from the Bible. In the end, I realized God was asking me whether I was walking by faith or by sight. In those eighteen months, I discovered walking by faith is more satisfying than walking by sight.
Are you experiencing a church split or any difficulties? Is God squashing you painfully through a press right now?
Read this book to find out how God took what I thought was fruit-bearing service to Him and squashed me through a press, making me something more useful for Him, just by getting me reading His Bible.
My fresh new look into Gods Word was an eye-opener!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational