Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Orbis Books
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.00 (inches)|
An Introduction to Pentecostalism: Global Charismatic ChristianityAllan AndersonCambridge University Press / 2004 / Hardcover$110.50
Heaven Below: Early Pentecostals and American CultureGrant WackerHarvard University Press / Trade Paperback$30.38
Spirit and Power: The Growth and Global Impact of PentecostalismDonald E. Miller(Eds.), Kimon H. Sargeant(Eds.) & Richard Flory(Eds.)Oxford University Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$37.44
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Church History >> History of Missions
- Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
- Books >> Church History >> History of Missions
- Books >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- Books >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!