Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 172
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
- Teach your infant, toddler or preschooler to encounter God in a real way
- Win the two-year-old "no-no war" without emotional scars
- Build Christ esteem in your adopted child
- Raise your child alone
- Experience spontaneous praise and worship with your toddler
- Select the school that is right for your child and holds fast to your values
- Discover exciting tools to help your child model God's life and words
- Hear your child pray, expecting answers...and then see the miracles!
In addition to the humor, sensitivity and helpful information found in these pages, your entire family will be blessed with these practical and godly guidelines for parenting. Well...you need to read this book from cover to cover! Right? You've heard all the practical parenting advice-now here's the wisdom that you need to spiritually parent your preschooler.
C. Hope Flinchbaugh writes for Focus on the Family's parenting magazine as well as all four of the Colorado-based ministry's children and teen magazines -- Clubhouse Jr., Clubhouse, Brio and Breakaway. The author of Daughter of China, the freelance writer covers the international persecuted church, revivals and family issues for adults, teens and children.
KAY4 Stars Out Of 5August 22, 2005KAYGod never left out the children and the young people. They were used just as powerfully as anyone else. As parents we must be more active in our childrens spiritual development than just dropping them off at Sunday School. It is our responsibly to provide a wealth of spiritual information that will help our children to reach their spiritual potential. Reading this book, you will discover loads of helpful insight and practical suggestion of how to nurture your children. Your children will learn to love the Lord and to love their friends. This book is worth reading packed full of creative ideas, insights and fun stories.Another book I used to accompany this one is, 365 prophetic promises and blessings for your children.