Spiritual Wellness: A Personal Study of Colossians - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Women care for their physical health and wellness on a daily basis. But many times, their spiritual health and wellness are overlooked. Through a 12-week study of Colossians, Rhonda Kelley guides readers through lessons on joy, submission, and prayer. In this revised edition of the popular "A Woman's Guide" series, Spiritual Wellness will open the eyes of readers to the care and concern the Great Physician has for every woman.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Woman's Guide
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Pastor DavidMoss Point, MSAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful study from a wonderful lady!March 31, 2015Pastor DavidMoss Point, MSAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dr. Kelley is a great woman of God who speaks directly to the heart of Christian women. My wife had completed this study on her own, and is now leading some of our neighbor ladies through it. I would recommend all of Dr. Kelley's resources to anyone looking to grow in their walk with Christ.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues