- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
"Lord, teach us to pray" (Luke 11:1).
During Jesus' earthly ministry, the disciples made this request of Him. He answered them with what has become known as the Lord's Prayer. Today, nearly 2,000 years later, do we as followers of Jesus Christ have a passion for prayer? Do we desire to speak with our heavenly Father? And are the prayers we utter effective?
In this handy pamphlet, perfectly sized to slide into your Bible or notebook, Mark Bubeck offers twenty prayers, rich in doctrine, to help Christians triumph in their spiritual battles. Model prayers include those for revival, repentance, intercession, protection from the Enemy, unity in the Body, and wearing the Armor of God. Learn to pray like the disciples didby example.
A pastor for more than 40 years, Dr. Bubeck is author of The Adversary, Overcoming the Adversary, The Rise of Fallen Angels, and Raising Lambs Among Wolves, now updated and re-published as The Adversary at Home.
He lives in Sun City, Arizona.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer