Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.97 (inches)|
To The Ends of the Earth: Churches Fulfilling the Great CommissionJerry RankinB&H Books / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)
noted missiologist Ed Stetzer, the authors call out Satan’s ongoing strategy to convince Christians that the Great Commission is optional. Through deceit, he is eroding the authoritative mandate of Scripture, leading believers to tell themselves that international discipleship is a task better left to denomination
and mission agencies—not the sort of kingdom work that every believer can do.
But for every evil success, Rankin and Stetzer point to where Satan is failing, thus encouraging readers to renew their passion to declare God’s glory among the nations. Indeed, by taking up the call to action here, we can be sure that the kingdoms of the world will become the kingdom of the Lord.
Jerry Rankin and his wife, Bobbye, spent twenty-three years as missionaries in Asia until he became International Mission Board president in 1993. He now leads the IMB with a vision of missionaries, churches, and volunteers partnering to take the gospel to all people. Rankin earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi College and his master of divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. The Rankins live in Richmond, Virginia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biblical Foundations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Church & Supplies